ADELMANN IMPROVEMENT AWARD PAST WINNERS:
Porter Plaza, 2012
Lockport Plaza, 2013
Master Lube, 2014
Lockport Dairy Queen, 2015
Embers Taphouse and Social Club, 2016
PURPOSE: The Lockport Chamber of Commerce wishes to recognize business and/or property owners who have made an investment in the Lockport community by making significant exterior/interior improvements to their properties which have, in turn, had a positive impact on their neighbors in the business community. The Adelmann Improvement Award compliments the City’s economic development by recognizing individual efforts and encouraging future investments in our community. The Lockport Chamber of Commerce believes that healthy and vibrant commercial districts boost the economic health and overall quality of life in a community. Past winners:
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible improvements to existing commercial properties include the enhancement, upgrading, reconstruction or replacement of any or all of the following elements:
- Buildings and facades
- Exterior lighting/signage
- Interior design improvements
BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD PAST WINNERS:
TheraCORE Physical Therapy, 2012
Mamma Onesta’s Italian Restaurant, 2013
Naked Sprout/Gawea Yoga, 2014
Hollingworth Candies, 2015
Sizzles Restaurant, 2016
PURPOSE: The Lockport Chamber of Commerce wishes to recognize a business which has demonstrated excellence in the following categories:
- Creativity and initiative in their business or profession
- Providing valuable service by contributing time and energy to promote and improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Growth in the number of employees, sales or other criteria of success in its industry.
- Financially or charitably supported/promoted Chamber events and activities consistently during the year.
ELIGIBILITY: Any nominated business must be a member in good standing of the Lockport Chamber.