Please submit job postings, promotions/coupons, ads, notices, etc. using the form below or to email@example.com to be included on this list. Entries will be reviewed upon submission. The submission feature is valid for current Lockport Chamber of Commerce members only, but page is viewable by the public.
Let your baby smash into his/her own cake for the first birthday of his/her life.
Eat Moore Cakes in Historic Downtown Lockport is honoring the following coupon
Check out our other special occasion cakes at www.EatMooreCakes.com
Broken Arrow Golf Club is looking for Golf Cart Personnel. Must be able to work Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 6:00am-1:00pm. Please contact Michael Chen or Matt Reed at Broken Arrow Golf Club at 815-836-8858.
The City of Lockport is seeking interested applicants for the position of a Part-time Maintenance Worker in the Street Division of the Public Works Department.
Showanda’s Nail Bar in Historic Downtown Lockport is honoring the following coupons.
Canals & Trails Credit Union is looking for a part-time, outgoing, detail-oriented, team player with exceptional customer service skills. As a Member Services Representative, your primary responsibilities will include the daily processing of member transactions and matching members with beneficial products and services. The work schedule for this position is Monday-Wednesday 1:00-5:00pm, Friday 1:00-6:00pm, and Saturday 9:00-1:00. Previous credit union or bank teller experience is preferred. Equal Opportunity Employer. Canals & Trails Credit Union 201 E. 9th St., Lockport, IL 60441. Fax your resume to at 815-838-5581 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Employment applications available on-line at www.canals-trailscu.org. Please no phone calls.
- Medulla LLC (Chiro One Wellness Center) is hiring!
Medulla is the a management company for Chiro One Wellness Centers Clinics to provide administrative support in the areas of human resources, marketing, and finance and revenue cycle administration.
Summary of the Customer Engagement Representative Position responsibilities
The customer engagement representative works with a fast-paced team to provide educational material about chiropractic health services at corporate and community screening events aimed at increasing the number of new patients electing care at Chiro One Wellness Centers clinics.
• Experience in a retail, foodservice, or sales environment that required a systematic approach to driving traffic and growing sales metrics.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service
• Energetic personality
• Ability to effectively communicate and develop relationships
• Ability to work in a team environment player
• Willingness to do what it takes to reach performance goals
• Self-motivated to achieve performance goals
• Ability to work in a dynamic work environment
Availability and Physical requirements
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Flexibility to drive or travel within the assigned territory
• Ability to work both indoors and outdoors
• High school degree with a college degree preferred
• Access to a reliable vehicle
• A valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Access to a phone to make patient confirmation calls
• Computer and internet access for data entry purposes
For more information, visit http://www.medullallc.com/careers.html
- Taco Patio is hiring!
If you are looking for a new opportunity, this is it!!
We are looking for dependable, honest, and hard-working individuals that are able to work a flexible work schedule.
If you have these great qualities and want to work in a great environment where every employee is treated like family, then Taco Patio is for you!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
- Come in to Taco Patio and personally drop off your contact info and/or resume at 1022 E. 9th Street, Lockport, IL
- Email us at: email@example.com
Family-owned-and-operated, Taco Patio Restaurants take pride in serving our customers what they want – delicious, fresh food with Quality, Quantity & Great Service. With over 40 years of professional restaurant experience serving the Chicago-land area, our family and great staff look forward to continuing to provide our guests with a unique and exceptional experience.